desi indian sex video -desi xxx - indian desi bhabhi video

desi indian sex video -desi xxx - indian desi bhabhi video


desi indian sex video -desi xxx - indian desi bhabhi video
desi indian sex video

Stingy neighbor's wife's pussy fucking


Around the age of 38, I started kissing around her neck while turning my hands on Mallika Rekha's innocent face and giddy body. If there was a slight pressure on the fuckers, Rekha would come closer to me by lifting her heels.

Let's start on stories



Mitesh Manwani along with his wife Rekha and two daughters Disha, Risha attended the program. Four people were caught eating a five-star envelope of Rs 101. Although there is no relation between the price of food and the envelope of the omen, my flags were smoldered by seeing 101 rupees.
The way I understood to take revenge for this act of Mitesh was to fuck his wife Rekha. I decided that Meetesh's demeanor would be accounted for by chopping the line.
Starting my plan, I went to Mitesh's house with a box of sweets. Mitesh was at the shop and his daughters school.
Giving a box of sweets, I thanked Rekha for coming to the reception.
Rekha said- sit, I bring tea.
I went for the purpose of sitting, so I sat down.
In a while Rekha brought tea, while holding a cup of tea, I said- sit, I want to tell you something. The thing is that you have been around 10 years living in this locality. When you guys came to this locality and you had my eye on you, then my heart said that God has created this woman for you, Vijay. Since that day I have loved you immensely, rather say that you have worshiped me. Do not get angry after listening to me, so till date I have not brought this thing to my tongue. I can no longer live, Rekha. Let your love juice rain on me, I beg you of my love.
After listening to me, Rekha said after remaining silent for some time, I could not understand what you are saying and what answer should I give you.
"Never mind, you have listened to me, it is too much for me that I have expressed my love, confess or reject it. It is your right." Even if you refuse, I will continue to worship you and ask God to please you. "
"I can't say anything."
"Never mind, today is Monday, I will come this time next Monday. Whatever your decision is, I will accept it. "
I came here with my hands folded.
For the next one week, I continued to express my love by sending romantic shayari on WhatsApp.
On Monday, I called Rekha - can I come?
"I am not in a position to say anything."
"Some things are said without saying anything, only with eyes."
"I'm coming, the answer to my question may be to give your eyes."
"Then come half an hour later, please."
After eating two capsules of Shilajit Gold, I drank a glass of milk and reached the house of Rekha with the alcoholic perfume perfume.
Rekha opened the door.
Seeing a flat face without any emotion was difficult to guess.
Propelling friendship with a slight smile, I extended my right hand towards Rekha. After nagging for a moment, Rekha held my hand with both her hands and said with her own eyes - Today is Monday, I am accepting your love by considering Lord Bholenath as a witness. I do not know, is it right or wrong. May God Bholenath protect our love.
Wearing a yellow silk sari, I attached Rekha to my chest.
Around the age of 38, I started kissing around her neck while turning my hands on Mallika Rekha's innocent face and giddy body. If there was a slight pressure on the fuckers, Rekha would come closer to me by lifting her heels.
For ten minutes, the line began to get sedated by the heat of my kisses standing in this posture. Having neatly tied Rekha's sari from her body, I lifted Rekha in her lap and placed my lips on her lips. Like the fire, the lips of the heat line filled the fire in my body and my LND started puffing to come out of the pant.
I reached the bedroom with Rekha. After taking off Rekha's petticoat, blouse and his pant, shirt, we came to the bed. While pressing the teat of the line from above the bra, I said - Your pigeons are very beautiful, free them.
"I myself have become your slave, Vijay. Don't tell me anything Come, join me and fill my body with lava in my body. "
Now I understood that Rekha has been cuddled but I still wanted to heat the furnace completely so I opened Rekha's bra. The big pigeons of Rekha had become free. I started sucking a teat of Rekha with both hands. By alternately sucking both the nipples of the line, I tightened her nipples.
Holding the lower lip of Rekha with my lips, I put my tongue in Rekha's mouth, Rekha also started sucking my lips.
My LND was now becoming uncontrollable, so I started putting my hand in Rekha's panty and rubbing her pussy, Rekha shoved her bum and slid down her panty and spread her legs and opened her mouth.
When I put my thumb in the pussy of the line, I moved. Now the furnace was heating up completely, I got up to roast my kiln in Rekha's furnace, and I came to the bed with a bottle of cream from Rekha's dressing table.
After taking off my underwear, I turned my hand on my LND and piled a lot of cream on LND and I came between the legs of Rekha. Rekha's muscular thighs and fresh freshly shaved double roti-like pussy were inviting me. To enjoy the chudai to the fullest, I put a pillow under Rekha's pussy. By spreading Rekha's pussy lips, I kept my Lond supra and poured the entire LND in one go.
Running his bum and setting Lund in his pussy, Rekha spoke in a very intoxicating voice- Where were you till now, Vijay? It has been 20 years since my marriage, but it looks as if I am getting married for the first time.
For the purpose of making the atmosphere sexy, while asking my Lendra Rekha inside the pussy, I asked - how was it if it was first time?
Bringing a crooked smile on her face, Rekha told that for the first time I had been cuddled. After two months of fucking, I could understand that I was not a fucker at all.
"You are talking big secret that you got sex and after two months you came to know that you were not sex. how could it be?"
Enjoying my Lund by bouncing his bum, Rekha began to elaborate:
This is when my marriage date is fixed and according to my family belief, I went to my maternal grandfather before marriage, among us, before marriage, the girl goes to Nanihal and meets all the family of Nanihal. Everybody in the family gives gifts etc. to the girl.
To maintain this tradition, I went with my mother to my maternal grandfather. My maternal uncle was a very simple person and used to shop in groceries outside his house.
Ever since my marriage was decided, a prince would often come in my dreams and play with my body. I used to weave my honeymoon with those dreams.
Today was the third day of Mama's arrival, tomorrow morning we had to walk back. Mother and aunt went to the market to buy goods for us, then I fell asleep, watched the picture on TV late at night and in the morning the mother woke up early so I was feeling sleepy.
As soon as I got lost in the ocean of dreams, my prince came and started playing with my body as usual. Sometimes he used to rub my tits and sometimes used to turn his hand on my pussy. Seeing the dream, I got so excited that my pussy became wet. It got so wet that my eye opened.
I was shocked because my dream was not just a dream but a reality, uncle was lying next to me, one hand was on my nipple and the other was inside my panty. The pulse of my salwar was open and the maternal uncle was caressing my pussy by putting his hand in my panty.
I asked in shock - what are you doing, uncle?
"I'm preparing to fuck you."
"Is the brain right?" You know what you're saying? "
"I know everything, maybe you don't know that I even broke your mother's seal before marriage." Saying so much, the uncle put his finger in my pussy.
I did not do anything but the fact is that I was feeling good and I agreed to fuck.
Seeing that there was not much opposition from my side, the maternal uncle took off his shirt pajama and brought a bowl of oil from the kitchen. Uncle took off his underpants and rubbed oil on his palm with oil in his palm.
At that time I did not understand, but later came to know that while rubbing oil on LND, Mama was raising his LND while shaking LND back and forth.
When the maternal uncle got tight, the maternal uncle removed my salwar and panty. Ants were crawling in my pussy. Mama came between my legs and spread my legs and opened my pussy. Mama kept her pussy on my pussy while shaking. Since we were lying on the woven bed, there was a pit in the middle of the bed, due to which the maternal uncle was not being properly set on the pussy, the uncle pulled me to the ground and laid on the mat.
Lying on the mat, the uncle pulled my legs on her thighs and brought my pussy close to her LND. Rubbing the lump of your LND on the lips of my pussy was provoking me too and tightening my LND too.
Then, by extending his hand towards the cot, the maternal uncle lifted the pillow and placed it under my clits and lied me. Mama, standing on her knees, took oil from the bowl and applied it on her LND and after opening my pussy, she held my waist by holding the supine nut.
At that time, the uncle was touched by his maternal uncle, while pressing LND's supra on the pussy's mouth, his uncle filled my pussy with his semen. Although I did not enjoy much, I was very happy to take a kiss.
Then I got married and on a honeymoon, Mitesh came into the room, closed the door and removed all his clothes and came to the bed. Mitesh took off my salwar and panty and spread my legs. Until I understood something, Mitesh stumbled on my pussy by placing his LND. If Mitesh's LND could not enter my pussy, Mitesh spit on his hand and stitched the spit on his LND again and then Mitesh's LND went inside my pussy.
Now I understood that I am chud, maternal uncle had dripped before doing anything.
It has been 20 years with Meetesh. In the month, fifteen days when it is desired, its heat is poured out in the same way that people spit in the peaks. Chudwana from Meetesh makes the same saying meaningful to me that I ate and drank nothing, broke the glass twelve times.
While listening to Rekha's story, my LND was continuing the wrestling on Rekha's pussy. While playing with Rekha's Tits, I asked her to become a mare and then turned into a mare, after coming behind Rekha and spreading her pussy, I licked my lund in her pussy and leaned forward and grabbed her cunts.
Rekha was enjoying my LND while moving her butts back and forth. Rekha's antics got me excited too and I started fucking at full speed. Rekha's pussy gave up water from the two-way dhakkamadhka chudai, now my LND fuckered with the sound of fickle. When I left the fountain with my LND, I did not stop the fuck, but the piston continued until the last drop of discharge.
Now I do Rekha's pussy twice a week. Rekha is much more open than before, or just say shameless, speaks openly to make the atmosphere sexy during sex.


More stories.....


Desi Xxx video - hot sex video- mia khalifa xxx


 Desi Xxx video - hot sex video- mia khalifa xxx
 Desi Xxx video - hot sex video- mia khalifa xxx
Desi Xxx video

Post a Comment

0 Comments