Indian hot girl sex in car

 Indian hot girl sex in car





How my husband had sex with me for 2 hours with his rock hard penis without getting tired

I saved his number without replying to him and went to his photo first.
When I saw his DP, I was blown away.
She looked very beautiful 28-29 years old girl. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse with a red saree in this photo. His cleavage was clearly visible from his deep throat. She looked like Kareena Kapoor.

Now I replied to his message.
His answer also came and in this way I had a very long chat with him for 3 days.

Then I came to know that she had done love marriage. After two years of her marriage, she got divorced with her husband because her husband was having an affair somewhere.

As soon as she came to know about her husband's affair, she took divorce.

Sneha was a resident of Agra and her parents shifted to Gwalior. She used to work in Agra.

I came to know about this from his chat and all the rest came to know later.

At that time I lived in Bhopal only. We both made a plan to meet in Gwalior. She wrote that when she comes to Gwalior to meet her parents this weekend, then she will meet me.

I told him that I would come to Agra and from there to Gwalior as well. This will give you some time to talk with me. She was very happy with this and she said that okay we both meet on Sunday at the railway station of Agra Cantt.
I agreed.

He said- You stay with me at my house in Gwalior. I have talked at home that my junior is coming with me from office, he has work in Gwalior, so he will stay here for two days.

After all the plans were made, I went to Agra to meet him. She was about to come to pick me up at the station. As soon as I reached the station, I started looking for him at the station.

I was looking for her for a long time, but I could not see her. After searching for a while, my eyes went to the front platform.

There was a thin girl standing there. She was a lovely girl with a zero figure, her loose hair was waving in the wind. She was wearing a black sari and looked beautiful in a sleeveless blouse.

I was thinking that God really gives a lot without asking.

Then I went to him and said hello to him.
He did not answer my hello, but rolled his eyes down.

Then I told him - let's go?
She said - Yes, let's go to eat something first, I am hungry. I haven't eaten anything since morning. Then both of us will leave for Gwalior.

I said- your Hukum Sir eyes on Malika Alia.
She was shocked to hear this.

After that we both came out of the station, then there was a restaurant nearby. There we had food and instead of train, we left for Gwalior by bus.
She was sitting on my seat completely clinging.

You must be aware that how small is the two seat of the bus.

In such a situation, my hand was bound to touch with his hands. I was feeling very excited. Maybe she too was getting a little hot with my touch.

When the bus started moving, we both talked a lot. In the journey, that cool material was with us, so it was not known that when both of us reached Gwalior.

I was feeling very sorry for this journey to end so soon. However, during this journey he had shown great hesitation in talking about sex with me.

Then we took a taxi from the bus stand and reached his house. His house was not very big, it was normal.

As soon as we both reached his house, his parents were waiting for us. I said hello to him and sat in his guest room.

In this, Auntie brought water and started asking - will you drink my son!
I said - yes, if you get a cup of hard tea, it will be fun because because of the journey, there is a slight headache, aunty.

Auntie smiled and went to make tea. After the aunt left, I had a brief conversation with my uncle.

Taking my information, he asked me - do you work with my daughter only ... where are you from?
etcetera etcetera.

I felt bad for lying. But I had already memorized what to say.

Then Auntie came with tea. After drinking tea, he showed me the room and I started taking rest.

I could not sleep, only the intoxicating image of Sneha in a red sari was spinning in my mind.

Then his message came on my mobile that mom and dad will go shopping in the evening, today is Sunday. Both of them go for walking and shopping every Sunday.

I felt great knowing this. I understood that now that time is not far, when I will be taking Sneha's pussy.

According to his message, his parents went out for shopping in the evening.
It was going to take two hours for Sneha's mother and father to come for shopping and the shopping time was different.
It was Sneha who told me all this.

I understood that I have at least 3 hours.

Sneha came to my room as soon as her parents left and said - Come to my room, we will talk there. There is also AC there.

I entered his room and sat on his bed. I just sat and she started looking at me.
We were just passing smiles to each other.

I said - do you feel very hot ... who has kept the AC running at such a low temperature.
He- Yes.

I said - you are not so hot… only then do you need coolness.
She looked at me and said - why have you become cold in AC?

I understood the meaning of that and said – where man… my heat has increased. Then seeing you, good people will start feeling hot.

On this she started laughing and said – whatever you say, man. If I were hot, you would not have any chance.

I understood that she is now heading towards some sad thing.
Then I changed the matter and asked him - did you eat anything or not!
She said - I did not feel like it, just fell asleep as soon as it came.

I said - why didn't you feel hungry?
She said - You must be hungry, let me first bring something for you to eat, then we will talk.

I said – not only for me, but also for myself.
So she said - no, I do not mind.

I said - oh man, eat something first on my request.
She went from the kitchen shaking her head and brought a plate of food.

I could not understand what and how to start talking to him, so I started talking to him about feeding.I could not understand what and how to start talking to him, so I started talking to him about feeding.

I said - if you do not have any problem, can I feed you with my own hands Maybe you like it,
he said - why would I have any problem.

Now I fed him with my own hands. She was looking at me with love and was eating like a child with a lot of love.

He was wearing a black T-shirt and short shorts at this time. Sneha was looking more lovely than the limit.

After eating the food he said – there is ice cream in the fridge… will you eat it?
I said - if you feed with your hands, then I will eat.

She smiled and went to get ice cream.

Within a minute she brought ice cream and she fed me ice cream with her hand and with her own spoon.

After eating ice cream, I told him – you sit, I will come after taking a bath… will feel a little fresh. Ever since I came from Agra, I am feeling a bit uncomfortable.
She said - so why not told ... before eating, take a bath.

I said – then there was no point in taking a bath.
She understood my point and laughed.

I also shot him in the eye and started going towards my room.

She said - Hey where are you going there, don't take a bath in my own bathroom!
I said- ok.

Then I brought my towel and had entered the bathroom when Sneha also came from behind.

She said - I also want to take a shower with you.

I was shocked to hear that the girl who was not able to talk about sex for so long, she is talking about taking a bath with me.

I said - be very fast man!
She laughed - you are also slow, are you not… so I had to be fast.

I had not bathed with any girl before today, so I was very happy to hear this from her.

Then I said - will you take a bath wearing clothes?
She said - as you say.

I said - then take them off, come in bra-panties.
He said ok.

I stood inside the bathroom and she took off her clothes very quickly and came back in again.

When I was looking at him, it seemed as if I am in seventh heaven today. For the first time I saw a girl in two pieces and was getting restless to take a bath with her.

I locked the gate as soon as he entered the bathroom and turned on the shower on my side.

Cold drops of water started soaking both of us.
When I looked at her, she was drenched in water. Drops of water were falling from her hair and going into the crevices of her mummies.
Her navel looked very sexy, it was very deep.

I could not control, so I pulled him towards me and put my lips on his lips.
I started sucking on his lips… ah his lips were very soft. Water was falling from above so it was even more fun.

Through his lips, I slowly started moving forward. Kissed on her ear, kissed her cheek and slowly came down and started licking her navel.
Then he started pressing his mother with his hand. She was taking very long breaths.

After this I took off her bra and came on both her boobs and started sucking them alternately.
After sucking momma, I came up a bit and started licking her neck with my tongue.
She was taking deep and hot breaths.

I came back to her momma. I sucked and pressed both her moms a lot.

By now my cock had become very hard.
He removed my towel and started moving the cock with his hand.
Then she slowly bent down and sat down and started licking my cock.

He soon started taking my pills in his mouth. She was sucking cocks very lovingly and was playing with cocks while licking my cock's hole with her tongue.

I felt very good about this. I had never felt so good in my whole life till date.

Now she stood up. I took off her panties and sat down and started licking her pussy. I licked her pussy for a long time.

She said in a narcissistic voice - Riyansh can't bear it anymore, please put the cock in the chute

But I was having a lot of fun sucking my pussy. I removed my tongue from the pussy and put my middle finger in his pussy.

She shuddered… but I held her ass in one hand and kept putting my finger inside her pussy.
Her legs were also spread and she was enjoying by rubbing my finger by lifting her pussy.

I took out my finger and made him sit on the commode and spread his legs and put my cock in his pussy.
He wrapped both his legs with my bum and started taking cocks in the pussy.

I too became so impatient that I started putting the cock inside his pussy at a very high speed.

After a few moments, she put her hand around my neck and clung to my chest and I was going to fuck her with her in my lap. She was also slamming her pussy on my cock while pressing her ass.

In this pose, I put a finger of my hand in the ass of that divorce.
So she chuckled with fun and the very next moment she caught my finger in her ass.

She was screaming very loudly – ​​Ah Riyansh and fast… and fast.

Saying this she collapsed after a few moments.

I was just left. But she was hanging loosely on my body.

I laid her gently on the bathroom floor and came to the position of 69 and started drinking the juice of her pussy. She started sucking by putting my cock in her mouth.

She was sucking very hard. I was feeling very hot. His fingers were caressing my testicles. After a while, I too fell down.

Then we both took a bath and came out. I got dressed and went to my room to rest.

After having dinner, we went back to our rooms again. He invited me to his room at night and I had sex with him twice that night.

On Monday she went to Agra and I also stayed with her parents one day and came to my house in Bhopal.

This experience was the best divorce sex experience of my life. I will never forget this. After this, I made him Choda several times in Gwalior and made Gwalior my field of work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments